“Personal growth has always been important to me as I have overcome many struggles, whether familiar, with my personal relationships, professional, or challenging many old patterns and beliefs.”
If you’re interested in improving your life and well-being in 2023, look no further than Andrea! She’s a certified transformational life coach and is qualified in Level 2 EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique).
On a more personal note, Andrea has helped me on numerous occasions to work through my stress and anxiety using EFT. What’s more? I was able to take her advice to my sceptic husband who now uses tapping as a way to centre himself in times of trouble.
If you’re interested in getting in touch with Andrea, simply email her at email@example.com. Or you can book a 15-minute FREE discovery call to find out if this package is for you!
Here are three of Andrea’s top picks!
“I am a 30-something woman who is a lover of cute stationery, big cats and being in nature. I am a blogger who creates content on blogging, well-being, planning and organisation aimed to help others create some organisation in their lives.”
Bournemouth Girl is a wonderful blog run by UK-based blogger, Lauren. She’s a lover of stationary, wellness, and organisation. Her blogs have taught me so much about routine and keeping myself (and my surroundings) together! I’ve even written a few articles for Bournemouth girl and vice versa! Want to work with other bloggers on a more personal level? Lauren is your girl!
Here are three of Andrea’s top picks!
The Grumpy Olive
“We are The Grumpy Olive, a team of three sisters blogging from Italy. On our blog, we write about all the things we love, and this includes food, coffee, beauty and books among the many things. You can expect to find easy but tasty recipes, the latest in books and also some talk on beauty and travel because we may fancy that here and there. But most of all, The Grumpy Olive is a little corner of the internet where everything is just fun, new and upbeat – just what the doctor ordered!”
The Grumpy Olive is wonderful discussing all things from lifestyle to vacations to the latest book reviews. It was started by Simona, and she was later joined by her sisters, Fred and Cristina. It’s not often you come across a blog held together by three dedicated siblings. It’s been so enjoyable reading their content over the years and I can’t express how much I love to see three family members working together so closely.
The team over at The Grumpy Olive are dedicated to bringing us wonderful content, some of which are linked below.
Here are three of The Grumpy Olive’s top picks!
Meet my previous top-tier advertisers!
Jordanne is a Scottish lass with a passion for all things mental health, self-care, beauty, and blogging!
Who’s the mummy? That would be Sally! A self-proclaimed busy mum to daughter, Flea, spoiled-rotten westie, Teddy.
Interested in becoming a premium advertiser?
Top Tier packages include the following.
- All of the basic package benefits.
- Two additional blog post links chosen by you to be featured on the ‘featured‘ page. These will also be used on Twitter throughout the month.
- Featured on the NEW featured blogger page. Here there will be more information about you and your blog/what you offer. You also have the opportunity to provide information on any additional blog/service links that you’re particularly proud of. This will be previously discussed via email-DM. Please note: Links to your blog/service, alongside additional links, will remain on the featured page even into the following months. However, your write-up will be retired until you choose to go top tier again to make way for other top tier members.
- A dedicated newsletter about you/your brand to go out to my newsletter subscribers!
- Additional tweets throughout the month. These will be about you and your submitted blog posts/services.