“I am a 30-something woman who is a lover of cute stationery, big cats and being in nature. I am a blogger who creates content on blogging, well-being, planning and organisation aimed to help others create some organisation in their lives.”
Bournemouth Girl is a wonderful blog run by UK-based blogger, Lauren. She’s a lover of stationary, wellness, and organisation. Her blogs have taught me so much about routine and keeping myself (and my surroundings) together! I’ve even written a few articles for Bournemouth girl and vice versa! Want to work with other bloggers on a more personal level? Lauren is your girl!
Here are Four of Lauren’s top picks!
“Ticketdrop is your one-stop shop for London theatre tickets. We offer a wide range of tickets at great prices, so you can enjoy the best shows in style.”
Meet this month’s new advertiser, Ticketdrop! Ticketdrop is the perfect place to get your tickets to all the latest shows featured on the west end, and entertainment throughout the UK! With features such as The Book of Mormon, The Tiger Who Came to Tea, and tickets to places such as the Edinburgh dungeons, Ticketdrop has something for everyone.
Here are four of Ticketdrop’s top picks!
Interested in becoming a premium advertiser?
Top Tier packages include the following.
- All of the basic package benefits.
- Two additional blog post links chosen by you to be featured on the ‘featured‘ page. These will also be used on Twitter throughout the month.
- Featured on the NEW featured blogger page. Here there will be more information about you and your blog/what you offer. You also have the opportunity to provide information on any additional blog/service links that you’re particularly proud of. This will be previously discussed via email-DM. Please note: Links to your blog/service, will remain on the featured page even into the following months. However, your write-up will be retired until you choose to go top tier again to make way for other top tier members.
- A dedicated newsletter about you/your brand to go out to my newsletter subscribers!
- Additional tweets throughout the month. These will be about you and your submitted blog posts/services.