Blogger or business advertising. Up to 7 spaces are available each month!
If you wish to book your slot for advertising in 2022, please get in touch via my Twitter DM’s or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Spaces are filling up fast, and quite often multiple are booked at once. My current availability is February through to December 2022.
Not sure? Here are some reviews from my previous advertisers!
“I just wanted to let you know that you are one of the best bloggers I have advertised with! All the tweets & Instagram posts were great & I did get some views from your blog” From Karaleecupcake.
“We have previously advertised with Nyxie in 2021 for the three months. Booking was extremely easy and Nyxie was very helpful with the whole process. When it comes to the promotion received, you can expect to see your content pushed to her audience and the link you gain through advertising is very important for your DA and PA scores. We are looking at booking again with Nyxie in the near future as, even though we already have a back-link through her website, the promotion she did for our content was very helpful and important to us.” From The Grumpy Olive.
Guest posting. Up to two available each month.
*This is a free service and results in a permanent DO FOLLOW.*
Please read before applying.
Before applying there are certain requirements I would like my guests to follow. You must also be prepared for the fact that I will be editing posts to suit the rest of the posts on site. This may require some tweaking of language, layout and sometimes it may mean cutting parts out. This is nothing personal nor is it a shot at your writing. I am simply trying to keep up the overall aesthetic of the blog.
- MUST be mental health, recovery or wellness related. If you are unsure if your topic fits, please get in touch to discuss.
- MUST be at least 500 words long and no more than 1500.
- MUST NOT be a copy and paste job from another blog or website UNLESS it’s your own writing.
- DO NOT submit offensive or controversial pieces. There is a time and a place, and this blog is neither.
- PLEASE only apply if you have an idea of what you want to write. This is to prevent saturation of the same subject or overlapping.
- IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND between applying and writing, please get in touch to discuss prior to your deadline date.
- PLEASE stick to the deadline date. If you are having techinical (etc) issues, please get in touch to let me know. You can always have the date moved to another time in the year. BUT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.
- IF I REJECT your piece, please don’t take this personally. I have never had to do this before, however, if I receive multiples of the same topic or it’s clearly copy and pasted from WEB MD etc, I have no other choice as it leaves A LOT of extra editing on me.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE KEEP INFORMED VIA SOCIALS FOR CHANGES.